How to change the tagline "Just another WordPress site" in WordPress
The default tagline "Just another WordPress site" is displayed right under the site title on the frontend of your WordPress site. You can change that text to whatever you want from the admin panel.
After you log in go to Settings menu>General submenu, type the desired text in the field for Tagline and click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
You can also do it from the settings of your theme. In the admin panel go to Appearance menu>Themes submenu>Customize button for the theme>Site Title & Tagline panel on the left. Even if you make the change from the settings of the theme, this will change the general tagline setting as well (so in practice it will affect the other installed themes too).
You may also find useful the articles on:
- how to change the site title in WordPress
- how to remove or display the site title and the tagline in WordPress
- how to change the site title link in WordPress
- how to change the font family, size and color of the site title and tagline in WordPress
- how to move the site title and tagline within the header in WordPress
- how to add or change the header image in WordPress