How to change the homepage of the back office in PrestaShop
When you log in to the admin panel of your PrestaShop the dashboard with summarized information about your shop is displayed. You can change this default home page to any of the pages of the back office. For example, when you log in you may want the orders, customers, products or any other page to be displayed instead.
To change the default backend page, after you log in to the admin panel click on the link My Preferences in the header of the page (alternatively, go to Administration menu>Employees and click on the account name in the table with the employees). On the page that opens select the page from the Default page drop-down menu and click on the Save button. This option, however, is not available in PrestaShop 1.4.
Was this answer helpful?
- How to remove or change the PrestaShop header logo
- How to increase the allowed length of product names in PrestaShop
- How to add a red asterisk to a field on the registration form in PrestaShop
- How to add product attributes groups and product attributes in PrestaShop
- How to add CMS pages in PrestaShop