How to access the Pixie control panel and its tools
You can manage your site's files, databases, mailboxes, FTP users, etc. from the Pixie control panel. This is our own software that we constantly improve and expand.
You can access the Pixie control panel by using its URL; it's pixie.hostknox.com. Another way to do it is to use the link in the section My Services of the HostKnox Client Area. In both cases the login page will be displayed. The login credentials are the email address and the password that you specified when you signed up for your first HostKnox hosting account. You can change them from the section My Details of the Client Area.
On the page that's shown right after you log in you'll see displayed all of your hosting accounts/sites. To manage a site click on its Manage button. This will display the Tools page. The Tools page shows you the different sections of the Pixie control panel: Domain Names and DNS Settings, Subdomains, Statistics, PHP Settings, Email, Databases, FTP Usernames, Files, Cron Jobs. To access a section and use the options/functions there just click on its name.
For some more details and screenshots you can also check out the tutorial on how to access and manage the Pixie control panel. There are also tutorials on each of the sections/tools of the control panel.
Was this answer helpful?
- How to add, remove and manage subdomains with the Pixie control panel
- How to manage files and folders on your hosting account with the Pixie control panel
- How to add and remove databases and database users with the Pixie control panel
- How to add, edit and remove cron jobs with the Pixie control panel
- How to add and edit domains and DNS records with the Pixie control panel