How to add product manufacturers and suppliers in PrestaShop
To add new manufacturers and suppliers in your PrestaShop store, log in to the backend of your shop and click on the Catalog tab. Then to add a manufacturer click on the Manufacturers sub-tab. On the Manufacturers sub-tab page click on the Add new button. This will display the settings that you have to configure.
Type the name of the manufacturer in the corresponding field, and in the two built-in editors write a short description and a more detailed one. From the other settings you can upload a logo image for the manufacturer and also configure the search engine optimization details. From the last option you can enable the manufacturer, so that it will be visible on the frontend of your store. Finally, click on the Save button to add the manufacturer.
To add a supplier, click on the Suppliers sub-tab of the Catalog main tab. Then click on the Add new button and configure the settings. They are the same as the ones for manufacturers. Don't forget to click on the Save button after you're done.
For more details and screenshots you can also read theÂ PrestaShop Manufacturers and Suppliers Tutorial.
Was this answer helpful?
- How to customize and manage themes in PrestaShop 1.5-1.6
- How to create and manage product suppliers in PrestaShop 1.5-1.6
- How to make optional or remove the phone fields from the customer account settings in PrestaShop
- How to restrict access to your shop using Geolocation in PrestaShop 1.5-1.6
- How to manage your invoices in PrestaShop 1.5-1.6