How to hide stock quantities from being displayed on the frontend in PrestaShop
By default, the number of items from a product that are in stock is displayed on the product details page of that product. If you don't want the available items in stock to be shown on the frontend, you can hide that number very easily by changing a single setting in the admin panel of your PrestaShop.
After you log in to the admin panel go to Preferences menu>Products sub-menu. On the page that opens set the option Display available quantities on the product page to No and click on the Save button.
Was this answer helpful?
- How to manage the image options in PrestaShop 1.5-1.6
- How to remove the "Sort by" menu from the product category page in PrestaShop
- How to add CMS pages in PrestaShop
- How to enable and manage merchandise returns in PrestaShop 1.5-1.6
- How to add and manage user profiles and permissions in PrestaShop 1.5-1.6