How to set a forwarded mailbox to receive emails
By default, when you forward a mailbox to another address, all emails will be forwarded to the new address and the forwarded mailbox itself will not receive them.
If you want the forwarded mailbox to receive emails as well, you need to add it as a forwarder from your Pixie control panel > Manage > Email Manager > Forwarding.
To explain this with an example, let's say that you want the mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org to forward to email@example.com, but you also wantÂ firstname.lastname@example.org to receive all emails. All you need to do in this case is addÂ email@example.com as a forwarder along withÂ firstname.lastname@example.org and they will both receive emails.
Was this answer helpful?
- How to move mail messages between email accounts using an email client
- How to configure SeaMonkey to connect to an email account
- How to configure Outlook 2007 to connect to an email account
- How to configure Outlook Express to connect to an email account
- How to configure Outlook 2003 to connect to an email account