How to remove or change the PrestaShop homepage logo
As the name suggests, the homepage logo appears on the homepage of your store's frontend. The default homepage logo is an image of a few iPods. By default, the logo is also a link to the official PrestaShop site. You can change or delete the homepage logo from the backend of your PrestaShop.
After you log in click on the Modules tab, then click on the Front Office Features section to see all the modules in it. Find the one labeled Home text editor and click on it's Configure button. On the page that opens you can change or delete the homepage logo; you can also change the link or remove it altogether, and you can change or remove the homepage logo subheading. After you configure the settings click on the Update the editor button.
You can also check out the tutorial on managing the PrestaShop homepage logo.
Was this answer helpful?
- How to add and manage currencies and payment module restrictions in PrestaShop
- How to fix the error "Warning some translations files are missing for that ISO code" in PrestaShop
- How to add and manage vouchers in PrestaShop 1.5-1.6
- How to export customer information in PrestaShop
- How to use phpMyAdmin to move products from one category to another in PrestaShop